Note: The phone date and time should be set to the same date and time as the company.
iOS/Android version minimum requirement
The Driver App can be installed on iOS version 10 or above, Android version 5.1 or above.
The following new features have been added to Driver App version 1.33.720
1) In grouped orders/stops, until now, the driver needed to tap on each order one by one to multi-select orders, even when barcode/package validation was not activated. Now, when validation is not activated, the driver can multi-select grouped orders in a stop with a single click using Select All.
2) The vehicle type associated with an order are now displayed in Order details and Stop details:
3) Drivers can launch new chats. There is a pre-requisite to new chat creation by a driver: the channel must have been created by an admin in advance. Click HERE for latest details on channel creation in the Back Office.
1) Go to the Chat tab and tap on NEW CHAT:
2) Available chat channels will appear. Tap on the channel you want to use: