Android 5.1.1 or IOS 10.
The driver app can be found in the Play Store.
1) Tap the Apps icon in the bottom-right of the home screen
2) Navigate to the Play Store
3) At the top of the Play Store, in Google Play, type Dispatch Science Driver App and in the keyboard, tap the magnifying glass.
4) In the search result, tap on the Driver app.
You can also follow this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dispatch.driver
5) Click on Install then Accept
You can find the app with this icon: in the Apps
The driver app can be found in the App Store.
Note: You will need to sign in with your Apple ID.
1) From the Home screen, tap App Store .
2) Click on Search
3) Type Dispatch Science Driver App in the search box then click on Search
You can also follow this link: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/dispatch-science-driver-app/id1240211225?mt=8
4) Tap the driver app then click on Get. You may need to confirm the installation depending on your version of IOS.
You can find the app with this icon: