The release notes refer to different sections of the application:
Back Office: Where Customer Service Representatives (CSR) create and edit orders, create accounts, review drivers, etc.
Dispatch Board: Where Dispatchers assign orders to drivers, get notifications for invalid orders, etc.
Auto-Dispatch: This section refers to the automated order assignment setup and its process.
Administration: This section is in the Back Office but refers to sections only an administrator will use like Settings and Pricing.
Customer Portal: Where account users log in to create orders, view their order history, enter a credit card, etc.
Tracking site: Where customers enter a tracking number like the order ID or a reference number to view the status of their order.
OData: Data fields and variables saved in OData.
Account API: API provided to your accounts to create, update and get orders. For documentation, please follow this link:https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Tenant API: API provided to you to create orders for your accounts, retrieve invoices and change invoice status. For documentation, please follow this link: https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Bug Fixes included in this release
- Aging Summary only showed the first 50 rows in the grid because there were no paging however, the totals were showing the sum of all Accounts.
- In Settings under Zones, the set of filters did not show in the same order when viewing the checkboxes at the top and the selection in the Type.
- Exception Codes of type Checkpoints, can be added when scanning items at a Checkpoint. These Exception Codes can be added to items and Orders but are not of type Items. In the Order, you were able to see the Exception Code at the item level but were not able to remove it nor add it if it was not also an Exception Code associated to the Item.
You are now able to remove Exception Codes of type Checkpoints on the item in the Order however, once saved, this Exception Code is no longer available to be added since it is not of type Item.
- Fix on Driver History User Interface to show the workload, show the download as a button, widen the sliding bar to show stop type better.
- When changing a Driver email, it would not allow you to use this same email on a new Driver.
- When viewing Adjustment, the created date was showing instead of the Adjustment date.
- At Order Creation, when adding a new User and setting up his email address, a validation will make sure the email has not been used elsewhere.
- The email notification has been delayed a few seconds when reports are attached to ensure the report will be available.
- It was slow to search for a Driver when dispatching an order if there were more than 100 Drivers available.
- When changing the Service Level on an order, the Notifications were not changed automatically.
- Order Status on Dispatch Board Grid was linked to Order position instead of Order itself which caused issues when updating Orders once after the other.
- Account user information was not updated on the Dispatch Board Grid when updated on the Account User details.
- If Fuel Surcharge was setup with a rule, it would show correctly on the Extra Fee but would change once the Order was created.
Driver App Bug Fixes included in this release
- The notification channels in Settings on Android were all named Default:
This was fixed to show the correct notification types once these notifications are received on the Driver App:
- When Driver App notifications were turned off on Android, it would show an empty alert.
- On Stop Details, when driver arrived at location, the page was not refreshed automatically to show Arrived at Location.
- When Orders were put on hold and released while the Driver was there, the time the Driver waited during the Order on hold was calculated. This was fixed to only start calculating the time when the Order was released.
- When resuming items scanning in pickup/delivery flow, if scan was cancelled then reopened, the scanned items were still showing as scanned.
- If the PREVENT DRIVERS THAT REPORT TO THIS DRIVER FROM VIEWING SETTLEMENTS option is checked on the first Driver and also on the Driver (second Driver) that is linked to the first Driver, the first Driver will not be able to see the second Driver's settlement.
- When Drivers were responding in Private on channels, all Drivers would receive the notifications.