The release notes refer to different sections of the application:
Back Office: Where Customer Service Representatives (CSR) create and edit orders, create accounts, review drivers, etc.
Dispatch Board: Where Dispatchers assign orders to drivers, get notifications for invalid orders, etc.
Auto-Dispatch: This section refers to the automated order assignment setup and its process.
Administration: This section is in the Back Office but refers to sections only an administrator will use like Settings and Pricing.
Customer Portal: Where account users log in to create orders, view their order history, enter a credit card, etc.
Tracking site: Where customers enter a tracking number like the order ID or a reference number to view the status of their order.
OData: Data fields and variables saved in OData.
Account API: API provided to your accounts to create, update and get orders. For documentation, please follow this link:https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Tenant API: API provided to you to create orders for your accounts, retrieve invoices and change invoice status. For documentation, please follow this link: https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Bug Fixes included in this release
- When the Route permission on a Role was set to View, internal users associated to that Role were able to drag and drop orders from one route to another and use the Lasso Tool to move orders from one route to another route. This will no longer be the case.
- When creating an order in the past, as an internal user, an error message was displayed. Past orders could only get created using the Edit Date link. This has been fixed and you can now enter past date and time in the Create order in the Ready At and windows.
- In Labels, under Settings->Configuration->System, and in Notification Content template help, the company was not available even if the field could be added.
- Internal Notes was not visible when copying an Order.
- Performance improvement when importing orders that need to be placed in Routes.
- Users without Route permission were able to move an On Demand Order to a Route.
- When deleting an Extra Fee from an Extra Fee Schedule and adding back the Extra Fee, the information was not retrieved correctly. It will now set the Extra Fee with the same information as was there before the delete.
- Filter on the Route was not saved when refreshing the page.
- Internal user without dispatching right was able to dispatch an order through the Driver List when orders were grouped.
- With no access to Orders, users were still able to see the Order Id Search bar.
- You can now enter an & in the Account user email.
Bug Fixes included in Driver App Version 1.58
- Fixes on Driver App crash.
- When a Driver is in a low reception zone, the Driver App will set itself to no connection.