The release notes refer to different sections of the application:
Back Office: Where Customer Service Representatives (CSR) create and edit orders, create accounts, review drivers, etc.
Dispatch Board: Where Dispatchers assign orders to drivers, get notifications for invalid orders, etc.
Auto-Dispatch: This section refers to the automated order assignment setup and its process.
Administration: This section is in the Back Office but refers to sections only an administrator will use like Settings and Pricing.
Customer Portal: Where account users log in to create orders, view their order history, enter a credit card, etc.
Tracking site: Where customers enter a tracking number like the order ID or a reference number to view the status of their order.
OData: Data fields and variables saved in OData
Account API: API provided to your accounts to create, update and get orders. For documentation, please follow this link:https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Tenant API: API provided to you to create orders for your accounts, retrieve invoices and change invoice status. For documentation, please follow this link: https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Bug Fixes included in this release
- Exclusion Dates and Calendar at the Recurrence and at the Order Template level were not copied when a Recurrence was copied. The Exclusions will now be copied when a duplicate Recurrence is created.
- When creating a Fuel Price and Calculator for the first time, the Fuel Price and Calculator were assigned to all Fuel Surcharge Schedules. This meant that the Fuel Price and Calculation could not be deleted even when not used in the Fuel Surcharge Schedule.
- User without the right to Release a Held Order saw the menu item in the Dispatch Board Order Details but when they attempted to use it, they would get a 403 error message.
- On an Order template, as a Self-Serve user, if the Service Level allowed to see the time windows, they would remain visible and functional even when the Service Level was changed.
If the Service Level did not allow to see the time windows, they would remain invisible once the Service Level was changed to one where those time windows should be functional.
- As a Self-Serve user, the Edit Dates were not visible even if the Service Level allowed me to change the time windows.
Bug Fixes included in Driver App Version 1.56
- The Exception codes added at Pickup were not visible at Delivery unless driver went back to the Home Tab and refreshed.