The release notes refer to different sections of the application:
Back Office: Where Customer Service Representatives (CSR) create and edit orders, create accounts, review drivers, etc.
Dispatch Board: Where Dispatchers assign orders to drivers, get notifications for invalid orders, etc.
Auto-Dispatch: This section refers to the automated order assignment setup and its process.
Administration: This section is in the Back Office but refers to sections only an administrator will use like Settings and Pricing.
Customer Portal: Where account users log in to create orders, view their order history, enter a credit card, etc.
Tracking site: Where customers enter a tracking number like the order ID or a reference number to view the status of their order.
OData: Data fields and variables saved in OData.
Account API: API provided to your accounts to create, update and get orders. For documentation, please follow this link:https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Tenant API: API provided to you to create orders for your accounts, retrieve invoices and change invoice status. For documentation, please follow this link: https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Bug Fixes included in this release
- Multiple layers of inactivity popups would show on the Dispatch Board when user was inactive for a longer time.
- On the Generate Settlements and the Generate Invoices, when all rows were selected and some were unselected, sorting would reselect all rows instead of only the ones that had been selected.
- ZPL/PDF Label configuration found located in Settings, Configuration, System, Labels validates the PDF and/or ZPL format depending on the format selected. If the ZPL format does not pass validation, a warning is displayed but the label can be saved. If the PDF does not pass validation, the label cannot be saved until the content passes validation.
- The Not Ready to Invoice was set when Order Templates with no extra fees and with a manual delivery price were used to create Orders.
- When Orders were created through the API without a weight, the Total Weight Extra Fee was not available to be added on the Order.
- When creating Multi-Segment Orders from Order Templates, modifying the Pickup or Delivery Address before saving did not update the Segments.
- Pickup and Delivery Signatures did not show on the Order List.
- In Account Contacts and Account User Contacts, the Address Line 1 and Address Line 2 were renamed to Address and Suite/Apt o match the changes done on the Order.
- When an email is entered in the Pickup or Delivery Address on an Order and it is used in Notifications, the default language was English. This was changed to use the Tenant Primary language.
- The tooltip on the Total Unit Factor was changed to indicate it is used in the Capacity calculation for the Vehicle.
- If an Account was not associated to a Notification Template, the Account could not be changed.
- Delivered Orders Graph on the Self-Serve Dashboard was showing blank.
- Sliding Extra Fees using weight showed an incorrect price until you hit on Continue.
- Batch payment lines sometimes would disappear.
- Off Hours and Holidays were not removed when Ready At was changed after the order creation if they were added at creation.
- Could not delete more than one Account+Service Level from a Route at a time, would get an error message.
Driver App Bug Fixes included in this release
- When viewing attachments in Dark Mode and Read-Only, it was difficult to see that the note was read-only. The note was changed to a gray toned to indicate the read-only status.
- When reviewing the user guide, you would not always get to the correct page when clicking from the summary.