User Defined Fields
Create User Defined Fields
5) Select the field type:
Order Fields: a user defined field associated to the order, will be viewed in Order Additional Info tab with the system defined Reference fields.
Order Item Fields: a user field associated to the item or parcel on the order.
6) Enter an ID (letters, numbers and _ ). This ID must be unique in the Account Profile.
7) Enter the Display Name (EN). The name will show on the Order Additional Info tab for Order Field and in the Items tab for Order Item Field.
8) Display Name (FR) - this can be left blank.
9) Field Type: as in the reference field, the field type can be a free text (can be used for barcode scanning as well as for entering text), Accepted Values (please fill in Accepted Values, 1 item per line), Dropdown.
10) View on Self-Serve Order: Hidden or Visible depending if you want the account users to see the field.
11) Updatable by Driver: Select if field will be updatable by the driver.
Note: In order for driver to be able to update a user field, the Add, edit, delete parcel must be checked in his driver profile.
12) Click on Save when field information is completed.
Edit User Defined Fields
3) Click on the Id of a field to edit
4) Other than the Item Type and ID, the other field information can be edited:
5) Click Save when edit is completed.
Archive User Defined Fields
3) Click on theat the end of the User Defined Field to delete.