The release notes refer to different sections of the application:
Back Office: Where Customer Service Representatives (CSR) create and edit orders, create accounts, review drivers, etc.
Dispatch Board: Where Dispatchers assign orders to drivers, get notifications for invalid orders, etc.
Auto-Dispatch: This section refers to the automated order assignment setup and its process.
Administration: This section is in the Back Office but refers to sections only an administrator will use like Settings and Pricing.
Customer Portal: Where account users log in to create orders, view their order history, enter a credit card, etc.
Tracking site: Where customers enter a tracking number like the order ID or a reference number to view the status of their order.
OData: Data fields and variables saved in OData
Account API: API provided to your accounts to create, update and get orders. For documentation, please follow this link: https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Tenant API: API provided to you to create orders for your accounts, retrieve invoices and change invoice status. For documentation, please follow this link: https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Bug Fixes included in this release:
- Grouped orders suggested by Auto-Dispatch are listed in green in both the Stop List and in the Orders List.
- Zones are copied to all vehicles when a zone-based pricelist uses a separate price sheet per vehicle type pricing method.
- On dispatching boards, the ability to filter orders by excluding a reference number has been fixed.
- Where before, the system was paying out the entire fuel surcharge to each individual driver on an order if even one driver’s payout paid out the predefined fuel surcharge, the fuel surcharge is now split between all the drivers who participated in the order.
- The time zone tool-tip in the order search screen has been corrected to ensure it shows the time in the associated time zone for the user.
- The drag and drop function on the dispatching boards has been fixed.
- The manual commission percentage payout in the driver tab of the order has been corrected to be read-only once a driver is assigned to the order.
- The hyperlink to open the order from the dispatching maps pop-up has been fixed to bring the user to the order listed in the pop-up.
- The date and time fields in the Proof of Pickup and/or Proof of Delivery popups are now pre-filled when setting an order as picked up and/or delivered from the dispatching boards.
- On the dispatching main map board, the date has been corrected to not change automatically when selecting a date with the “Pick a Date” option.
- On the dispatching main map board, when entering today’s date, the filter has been corrected to be applied.
- MultiRoutes have been set to always build an initial solution allowing for picking up all orders from a single location where permitted, even if there is a time limit.