The release notes refer to different sections of the application:
Back Office: Where Customer Service Representatives (CSR) create and edit orders, create accounts, review drivers, etc.
Dispatch Board: Where Dispatchers assign orders to drivers, get notifications for invalid orders, etc.
Auto-Dispatch: This section refers to the automated order assignment setup and its process.
Administration: This section is in the Back Office but refers to sections only an administrator will use like Settings and Pricing.
Customer Portal: Where account users log in to create orders, view their order history, enter a credit card, etc.
Tracking site: Where customers enter a tracking number like the order ID or a reference number to view the status of their order.
OData: Data fields and variables saved in OData
Account API: API provided to your accounts to create, update and get orders. For documentation, please follow this link:https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Tenant API: API provided to you to create orders for your accounts, retrieve invoices and change invoice status. For documentation, please follow this link: https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Bug Fixes included in this release
- In the Order List, when searching for a template of type Multi-segment, only the Multi-segment would be displayed, the segments would not.
- If a package was set as picked up or delivered by the dispatcher two or more times, the latest time would display on the Order Details Pickup and Delivery sections instead of the one that was last done.
- On Orders created from a Recurrence, the Verify before invoicing was set automatically once the order was created if one of the option was set on the Account. The flag is now only setup if a change is made after the Order is created.
- On Orders created from an Order Template, the Verify before invoicing was set automatically once the order was created if one of the option was set on the Account. The flag is now only setup if there is a change is made on the Order from the Template before its creation and if no change is done, only after a change once the Order is created.
- When creating a Deduction/Addition for a Driver in Settings, Configurations, Drivers, if the Name in the second language was left blank, an error would be displayed.
- When deleting attachments on an Order, the save would not refresh the page and it would seem that the attachment was not deleted and user had to refresh the page to see that the attachment was in fact deleted the first time.
- In the Order List, the Pricing Pickup Zone and Pricing Delivery Zone did not return anything when using the operator Contain.
- An Order Account Order was able to be modified while a script or a user was adding segments to an order.
- An Account admin/user was able to make changes to the items on an Order if they were reviewing the Order while the segment was picked up.
- It was possible to create an Account user/admin with the same email as an Internal admin and vice-versa which cause the users not to be able to login. A check is now done to ensure that this does not happen.
- The suggested Drivers will now be sorted with the dispatched/assigned drivers in the Dispatch Board Grid View Order List.