Bug Fixes For Release 1.48
Modified on: Thu, 21 Jul, 2022 at 11:06 AM
The release notes refer to different sections of the application:
Back Office: Where Customer Service Representatives (CSR) create and edit orders, create accounts, review drivers, etc.
Dispatch Board: Where Dispatchers assign orders to drivers, get notifications for invalid orders, etc.
Auto-Dispatch: This section refers to the automated order assignment setup and its process.
Administration: This section is in the Back Office but refers to sections only an administrator will use like Settings and Pricing.
Customer Portal: Where account users log in to create orders, view their order history, enter a credit card, etc.
Tracking site: Where customers enter a tracking number like the order ID or a reference number to view the status of their order.
OData: Data fields and variables saved in OData
Account API: API provided to your accounts to create, update and get orders. For documentation, please follow this link:https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Tenant API: API provided to you to create orders for your accounts, retrieve invoices and change invoice status. For documentation, please follow this link: https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Bug Fixes included in this release
- Attempting to reactivate a routed order will now give a warning. Order can be reactivated but as an on-demand order:
- If address is removed from the Address field during order creation, the address that was previously selected will be added back. On edit order, an error message will display and the section will not be able to be saved.
- When editing an Order Template and renaming the template with an existing Order Template name, no error message was displayed but the changes were not saved. An error message will now be displayed to let the user that the name is invalid.
- Recaculate Fuel Surcharge dialog box was showing incorrectly:
- In some cases, when an Account user imported orders and his account had default attributes, those attributes were not added to the orders.
- Attempting to reactivate a routed was permitted but caused errors. When a routed order is reactivated, a new message will show to indicate that the order was part of the route and reactivating it will convert it to an on demand order.
- Route order within a container would reset when moving orders.
Bug Fixes included in this Driver App release
- Refresh issue when editing an assigned order address
- Complete button was truncated when scanning items
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.