The release notes refer to different sections of the application:
Back Office: Where Customer Service Representatives (CSR) create and edit orders, create accounts, review drivers, etc.
Dispatch Board: Where Dispatchers assign orders to drivers, get notifications for invalid orders, etc.
Auto-Dispatch: This section refers to the automated order assignment setup and its process.
Administration: This section is in the Back Office but refers to sections only an administrator will use like Settings and Pricing.
Customer Portal: Where account users log in to create orders, view their order history, enter a credit card, etc.
Tracking site: Where customers enter a tracking number like the order ID or a reference number to view the status of their order.
OData: Data fields and variables saved in OData
Account API: API provided to your accounts to create, update and get orders. For documentation, please follow this link:https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Tenant API: API provided to you to create orders for your accounts, retrieve invoices and change invoice status. For documentation, please follow this link: https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Bug Fixes included in this release
- Sending an order import file to a user without that does not have email address did not function, even if an email address was added to the user information at a later date. This has been fixed.
- The lasso tool was not visible in the Dispatch Grid with map option. This has been fixed.
- The attachment icon was not visible in Firefox. This has been fixed.
- Orders put on hold by driver (using exception code) did not display on the Dispatch Board. This has been fixed.
- On Order Creation, the Fuel Surcharge description on hover did not work. This has been fixed.
- Deleting an order template from the grid did refresh it after the delete operation. This has been fixed.
- Order Templates (recurrences) - when searching by account number, and sometime by route name, the system doesnt find reccurences. This has been fixed.
- Creating an order and immediately cancelling it occasionally did not trigger the cancellation in the order list. This has been fixed.