This release includes several new features and bug fixes.
The release notes refer to different sections of the application:
Back Office: Where Customer Service Representatives (CSR) create and edit orders, create accounts, review drivers, etc.
Dispatch Board: Where Dispatchers assign orders to drivers, get notifications for invalid orders, etc.
Auto-Dispatch: This section refers to the automated order assignment setup and its process.
Administration: This section is in the Back Office but refers to sections only an administrator will use like Settings and Pricing.
Customer Portal: Where account users log in to create orders, view their order history, enter a credit card, etc.
Tracking site: Where customers enter a tracking number like the order ID or a reference number to view the status of their order.
Account API: API provided to your accounts to create, update and get orders. For documentation, please follow this link: https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Tenant API: API provided to you to create orders for your accounts, retrieve invoices and change invoice status. For documentation, please follow this link: https://api.dispatchscience.com/
- Some users were not able to log in when using Chrome.
- When creating an order, the initial Required Extra Fees sometimes would disappear.
- Non-customizable items were editable on the Items Info tab.
- When duplicating Orders where some Extra Fees were removed from account Extra Fee Schedule, those Extra Fees would be displayed during Order creation but disappeared afterwards.
- On Edit Order, changes could not be saved when Driver Payout was null rather than 0.
- When Extra Fee quantity was blanked instead of changed to 0, user would get an error when saving the order.
- Adding a driver payout on the Driver Info tab in the order would take longer when there were more than 100 drivers. The driver selected was sometimes not selected properly.
- Driver tab on Order Details was Locked when Order was invoiced but not yet settled.
Note: Driver tab will become locked when all drivers on order have been settled.
- Could not filter on Order Import grid.
- Account Caller filter on Order List was not filtering correctly.
- Transactions paging was not working when using a filter. All transactions would show in one page, paging was still showing at the bottom of the list.
- Route showed total time from now to the end of the route instead of just calculating the route. This has been changed to showing time from start to end of Route.
- On Holidays, if user created a new holiday, the breadcrumb would show in French.
- When editing a holiday and setting a date that was already used in another holiday, the error would show only when returning to the list. The error now appears at the save on the holiday.
- A Salesperson could be archived even when associated to an account. This is no longer allowed.
- If a Zone that was set for both Auto-Dispatch and Filtering was assigned to a driver, it was used to Auto-Dispatch to the driver.
- Improved load time on routes.
- Driver ETA report is generated faster.
- Driver list loads faster on Dispatch Board.
- Opening a driver with many orders on Dispatch Board is faster.
- On Order details, when adding a driver on the Driver Info tab, driver list loads faster.