The release notes refer to different sections of the application:
Back Office: Where Customer Service Representatives (CSR) create and edit orders, create accounts, review drivers, etc.
Dispatch Board: Where Dispatchers assign orders to drivers, get notifications for invalid orders, etc.
Auto-Dispatch: This section refers to the automated order assignment setup and its process.
Administration: This section is in the Back Office but refers to sections only an administrator will use like Settings and Pricing.
Customer Portal: Where account users log in to create orders, view their order history, enter a credit card, etc.
Tracking site: Where customers enter a tracking number like the order ID or a reference number to view the status of their order.
OData: Data fields and variables saved in OData
Account API: API provided to your accounts to create, update and get orders. For documentation, please follow this link:https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Tenant API: API provided to you to create orders for your accounts, retrieve invoices and change invoice status. For documentation, please follow this link: https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Bug Fixes included in this release
- In the Order List the following columns did not return the correct information when using the Starts With filter on the following columns:
- Driver First and Last Name, Account Number, Driver Number, References, Pickup and Delivery Phone.
- In the Order List the Reference fields were case sensitive.
- In the Order List, the ID Type on Pickup and Delivery did not work with the Equal or Contain.
- Is Equal To in Created By and Account Caller did not always return the most recent Orders.
- When creating or editing orders, entering a very long description in the Items would cause an error. This was fix by preventing a too long description to be entered. This was also done on the API to create and patch the order.
- When clocks go ahead or back during Fall and Spring, the Routes would be created twice. One route for before the change and one for after the change. This was fixed to ensure that the orders will fall in the same Route.
- On the Dispatch Board when viewing a driver, it would happened on Refresh of the window that all order pins would display instead of just the Driver Orders pins.
- In the Recurrence rates tab, the (i) should have indicated that the commission of the driver was not calculated correctly when using different % commission on the extra fees in the Driver Payout as this is just an approximation.
- In the Recurrence rates tab, the sliding and system extra fees were not calculated.
- When deleting a Settlement Cycle for Drivers, if the Settlement was already used on a driver, an error was displayed. This was fixed by preventing the deletion of used Settlement cycles.