The release notes refer to different sections of the application:
Back Office: Where Customer Service Representatives (CSR) create and edit orders, create accounts, review drivers, etc.
Dispatch Board: Where Dispatchers assign orders to drivers, get notifications for invalid orders, etc.
Auto-Dispatch: This section refers to the automated order assignment setup and its process.
Administration: This section is in the Back Office but refers to sections only an administrator will use like Settings and Pricing.
Customer Portal: Where account users log in to create orders, view their order history, enter a credit card, etc.
Tracking site: Where customers enter a tracking number like the order ID or a reference number to view the status of their order.
OData: Data fields and variables saved in OData
Account API: API provided to your accounts to create, update and get orders. For documentation, please follow this link:https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Tenant API: API provided to you to create orders for your accounts, retrieve invoices and change invoice status. For documentation, please follow this link: https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Bug Fixes included in this release
- Orders' pickup and delivery addresses were not showing in the Dispatch Grid Board horizontal view when displaying orders under the drivers.
- When changing an address in an order in multiple time zones, the time zones in history did not reflect the time zone prior to the change to the time zone after the change.
- On an order where a user field was filled in, you had to click twice on the Create button to create the order.
- On Order Template, there was no validation when editing the time windows.
- Changing the name of a Recurrence while on the Rates or Address Tabs would blank the times on the Order Templates.
- When displaying the Orders under the Drivers in the Dispatch Grid Horizontal Board, addresses would not be displayed in the Orders under the Drivers.