The release notes refer to different sections of the application:
Back Office: Where Customer Service Representatives (CSR) create and edit orders, create accounts, review drivers, etc.
Dispatch Board: Where Dispatchers assign orders to drivers, get notifications for invalid orders, etc.
Auto-Dispatch: This section refers to the automated order assignment setup and its process.
Administration: This section is in the Back Office but refers to sections only an administrator will use like Settings and Pricing.
Customer Portal: Where account users log in to create orders, view their order history, enter a credit card, etc.
Tracking site: Where customers enter a tracking number like the order ID or a reference number to view the status of their order.
OData: Data fields and variables saved in OData
Account API: API provided to your accounts to create, update and get orders. For documentation, please follow this link:https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Tenant API: API provided to you to create orders for your accounts, retrieve invoices and change invoice status. For documentation, please follow this link: https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Bug Fixes included in this release
- Some characters were accepted during a Route Plan creation but were not accepted in the Recurrences.
- Error message on driver creation when password was invalid did not give enough information.
- Error message was displayed when updating an Order Template segment via the API and segment was not updated.
- Multi-segment orders created from a Recurrence did not show the hubs on the Multi-segment order and attempting to add a segment to the Multi-segment order was failing.
- When entering the Tracking Page using customer instead of Customer in the URL resulted in a 404 error page.
- The Go to Route on Dispatch Board no longer scrolled to the correct Route and Order on the Route.
- Transaction batches did not recognize special characters like the /.
- The internal note disappeared on an Order Template when the Order Template was modified.
- Attributes were not added when order was created using an Order Template.
- Off Hour Extra Fee calculation was not calculated properly when using the Full window rule.
- When updating a segment on an order template via API, the system returns a 400 response code
- It’s forbidden to delete a segment in an order template but it’s possible via API
- The unlock endpoint for Driver is not available on the tenant API
- When creating an order template, we cannot create a user account
- We cannot update addresses in a multi-segment order template
- API validation added to prevent user from modifying items on an order template
- In recurring order, by typing dates, it's possible to fill dates in the past
- Multiples issues solved when editing an order template (driver, commission, notifications)
- Resolved typos and minor graphical enhancements
Bug Fixes included in this Driver App release
- Compass in map view in iOS is obstructed by the close icon
- Minor technical issues solved