The release notes refer to different sections of the application:
Back Office: Where Customer Service Representatives (CSR) create and edit orders, create accounts, review drivers, etc.
Dispatch Board: Where Dispatchers assign orders to drivers, get notifications for invalid orders, etc.
Auto-Dispatch: This section refers to the automated order assignment setup and its process.
Administration: This section is in the Back Office but refers to sections only an administrator will use like Settings and Pricing.
Customer Portal: Where account users log in to create orders, view their order history, enter a credit card, etc.
Tracking site: Where customers enter a tracking number like the order ID or a reference number to view the status of their order.
OData: Data fields and variables saved in OData
Account API: API provided to your accounts to create, update and get orders. For documentation, please follow this link:https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Tenant API: API provided to you to create orders for your accounts, retrieve invoices and change invoice status. For documentation, please follow this link: https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Bug Fixes included in this release
- Showing archived drivers then navigating away and back would have the Show archive driver checked even if the archived drivers were no longer showing.
- Customer tracking page was not displaying correctly.
- Some recurring multi-segment routes were not optimizing correctly.
- The exception button on a recurring order template was visible even when the line was in error.
- The recurring order grid was sometimes blank when navigating back from a recurring order details or after sorting.
- Internal users with user defined roles and system defined roles with the right to edit the internal note were not able to save the change