The release notes refer to different sections of the application:
Back Office: Where Customer Service Representatives (CSR) create and edit orders, create accounts, review drivers, etc.
Dispatch Board: Where Dispatchers assign orders to drivers, get notifications for invalid orders, etc.
Auto-Dispatch: This section refers to the automated order assignment setup and its process.
Administration: This section is in the Back Office but refers to sections only an administrator will use like Settings and Pricing.
Customer Portal: Where account users log in to create orders, view their order history, enter a credit card, etc.
Tracking site: Where customers enter a tracking number like the order ID or a reference number to view the status of their order.
OData: Data fields and variables saved in OData
Account API: API provided to your accounts to create, update and get orders. For documentation, please follow this link:https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Tenant API: API provided to you to create orders for your accounts, retrieve invoices and change invoice status. For documentation, please follow this link: https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Bug Fixes included in this release
- Duplicated orders that had a ready at date in the future contained erroneous information for pick-up and delivery windows when the ready at date was modified. That has been fixed: Duplicated order are automatically set at the current date and time as Ready at status
- in Order Templates, it was not possible to unlink a contact on a template, and then re-link it later. This has been fixed
- Edit and Delete buttons on existing order templates have been removed. Using them caused cascading problems on recurrences and other components.
- Many small UI display bugs have been fixed on the dispatch map and grid, and the position of the drivers on the 3 pane dispatch grid is now live
- Duplicating an order that contained an archived user caused an error message. This has been fixed.