The release notes refer to different sections of the application:
Back Office: Where Customer Service Representatives (CSR) create and edit orders, create accounts, review drivers, etc.
Dispatch Board: Where Dispatchers assign orders to drivers, get notifications for invalid orders, etc.
Auto-Dispatch: This section refers to the automated order assignment setup and its process.
Administration: This section is in the Back Office but refers to sections only an administrator will use like Settings and Pricing.
Customer Portal: Where account users log in to create orders, view their order history, enter a credit card, etc.
Tracking site: Where customers enter a tracking number like the order ID or a reference number to view the status of their order.
OData: Data fields and variables saved in OData
Account API: API provided to your accounts to create, update and get orders. For documentation, please follow this link:https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Tenant API: API provided to you to create orders for your accounts, retrieve invoices and change invoice status. For documentation, please follow this link: https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Bug Fixes included in this release
- Rounding errors when using sliding extra fees have been resolved.
- Exception code of type Damaged were not showing on the Order details Items tab. This is fixed.
- If an order had an invalid address the price should be invalid but was not. This is fixed.
- A number of small display issues have been fixed on the dispatch map and dispatch grid.
- Performance degradation occurred when invoking GetInvoices command. This is fixed.
- A number of time zone issues have been fixed.
- Using a template set to +1 day on the Pickup showed as today when creating an order. This is fixed.