The release notes refer to different sections of the application:
Back Office: Where Customer Service Representatives (CSR) create and edit orders, create accounts, review drivers, etc.
Dispatch Board: Where Dispatchers assign orders to drivers, get notifications for invalid orders, etc.
Auto-Dispatch: This section refers to the automated order assignment setup and its process.
Administration: This section is in the Back Office but refers to sections only an administrator will use like Settings and Pricing.
Customer Portal: Where account users log in to create orders, view their order history, enter a credit card, etc.
Tracking site: Where customers enter a tracking number like the order ID or a reference number to view the status of their order.
OData: Data fields and variables saved in OData
Account API: API provided to your accounts to create, update and get orders. For documentation, please follow this link:https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Tenant API: API provided to you to create orders for your accounts, retrieve invoices and change invoice status. For documentation, please follow this link: https://api.dispatchscience.com/
Bug Fixes included in this release
- Route optimization calculations did not stop after a route was started - Now fixed
- When a user associated to a Master account was also associated to child account, all users, including archived ones would display - Now fixed
- Display of stops on a route would not appear when the stops were situated outside the portion of the map seen on screen - Now fixed
- It was not possible to set a notification template when creating an order template. This is now fixed.
- Occasionally, distances between 2 identical points on 2 separate orders return slight differences. This has been fixed.
- CSR reps and dispatchers with limited access rights into the system could not access driver functions, but could see them. Now the driver features are completely inaccessible to these users.